2nd sond improved 2nd sond improved

I agree that in this case, the flat notes take a little away from the whole sound. I like it though. Try to make a bass line first, then build the beat and melody from there. Sometimes that's the only thing that helps me finish anything. Think of the song as having 3 parts to it. Start, middle, finish. Make those 3 parts sound a little different, or a lot, and keep practicing. You've got talent!

sn1per666 responds:

Thanks m8 I will try.

Cheshyre-Catastrophy RMX Cheshyre-Catastrophy RMX

I love it!!!! Great stuff here!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Cheshyre -Trance-ish(Mc6.5)Rmx Cheshyre -Trance-ish(Mc6.5)Rmx

WOW!

this is great!

=ChaoticInferno= =ChaoticInferno=

Sweet!

You hit the snes genre dead on! I really like the drum kicks you use to fill the build up element and there is something epic happening pretty much all the time. It was a bit repetitive for me but that's what snes soundtracks are all about! I haven't heard your other stuff yet but if this is your standard then I'm sure the rest of them will be just as great! Good job!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thank you very much for reviewing my track^^
I hope you're sincere because that means a lot since I really like your music.

And my songs are hit and miss to be honest, I have epic fast paced ones, and some where I experiment, or they just don't turn out great.
Glad I got that snes feeling, making modern videogame music (the kind I grew up with) with dance beats is what I like doing most.

RunRoze (July NAC) RunRoze (July NAC)

Amazing!

I love this!! Great job! The panic, the siren, the heatbeat, the everything was great!

MrMusicalLion responds:

:3 thankyou mr.cheshyre

[Xepho] -Fire- [Xepho] -Fire-

That beat...

In the beginning is awesome!

Xepho responds:

Thanks alot broski! :D

Hero Requested Hero Requested

Trance to the max!

I've noticed that most of your songs are pretty simple (not a bad thing at all!!!) but what I think this song needs is some kick ass beat to support that awesome climax of a melody towards the end of this preview. Something hard but slow to show off the synth work. I hope that makes sense! I really like this preview and I can hear where I think it should go, but it's your creation so shape it however you want.

The Twister - Home The Twister - Home

chaos!

Consider this song enjoyed! Reminds me of the old hardcore stuff I used to listen to.

Music is Life Music is Life

Sweet!

I think as a techno song, the vocals were kind of out of place... Not saying that the lyrics weren't good, or the voice wasn't good. I put some vocals to a song I made recently and it just ruined the song. I loved the poem I wrote and I really wanted it to work but it just didn't. This sounds a lot better than my vocals though. Good song.

Virus Wave Virus Wave

whoop!

Nice, very groovy beginning. I agree with the bottom comments about the glitchy sound but hey, sometimes it's can be an effect in itself.