View Profile cheshyre

27 Movie Reviews

Love the animation, music, sfx, and overall feeling of this animation. Great job guys!!!

Dood! Daily feature! You did a great job, friend. A great job. You should be proud!

I think it is rad! RAD!!!

Zalfurius responds:

You are the one who is the rad!!

1 Game Review

Greatest game ever made!!!

80 Audio Reviews

Very wispy in the beginning. I think the bass could have had a little better introduction. Very soothing though. I can see it trying to go somewhere a little different bu it doesn't get all the way there for me, personally. Still very pretty. Some percussion could go a long way in this song.

Good longing feeling from that piano and waterfall. nice progression. This is a light hearted thunderstorm of a song. That beat though... ooooh guitar too? I love the second build so much!
The second half loses me a little bit but good walking away sfx. You tell a beautiful story.

TheMajician responds:

Thanks!

I love freedom. Those drums are killer. with that bassoon(?) something is coming...
Very ominous strings that turn into something beautiful. There is something reverent about this song. And your percussion is on point! Is that a nylon guitar or piano that comes in around 2 minutes. And the synth behind it all blends in perfectly. I could use a little darker and harder beat but that's just me. I wonder why you say this is the sound of freedom. I'm not disagreeing just asking.

1 Art Review

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

i am sooooo totally great and fantastic. I have supreme social skills. Also, Krinkels is God http://krinkels.net/

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!