View Profile cheshyre

28 Movie Reviews

Love the animation, music, sfx, and overall feeling of this animation. Great job guys!!!

Dood! Daily feature! You did a great job, friend. A great job. You should be proud!

1 Game Review

Greatest game ever made!!!

105 Audio Reviews

Great job! I love the beat so much!

Your transition into that build up followed by that powerful drop into some solid chord structure was awesome! Love it.

Yeah, epic indeed! I'm hooked! I love how you took your time getting to this amazing melody, or rather, expanded slowly. And the bass sounds perfect along with the percussion and the wonderful kick. Amazing job, my friend! Beautifully crafted song. The only criticism I have isn't really a criticism at all, more of a suggestion. But I wonder if the length of the song could have afforded some time to introduce a counter melody? And then at that 5:20 mark when this climax hits us, we'd be even more grateful for it. But, as it is, this is solid gold so I'd take that suggestion with a grain of salt. Bravo! I want more!

Lothyde responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mr. Chesh, I'm glad you enjoyed. I tried very hard to come up with melodies but it was very hard, they all sounded terrible haha. I'll try harder for my next songs, thank you for the suggestion :)

1 Art Review

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

When I was born the beard was already waiting for me. It is older, wiser than I. Sometimes I do not control the beard. Sometimes the beard controls me. Also, Krinkels is God http://krinkels.net/

Male