View Profile cheshyre

28 Movie Reviews

Love the animation, music, sfx, and overall feeling of this animation. Great job guys!!!

Dood! Daily feature! You did a great job, friend. A great job. You should be proud!

1 Game Review

Greatest game ever made!!!

103 Audio Reviews

Yeah, epic indeed! I'm hooked! I love how you took your time getting to this amazing melody, or rather, expanded slowly. And the bass sounds perfect along with the percussion and the wonderful kick. Amazing job, my friend! Beautifully crafted song. The only criticism I have isn't really a criticism at all, more of a suggestion. But I wonder if the length of the song could have afforded some time to introduce a counter melody? And then at that 5:20 mark when this climax hits us, we'd be even more grateful for it. But, as it is, this is solid gold so I'd take that suggestion with a grain of salt. Bravo! I want more!

SkyMixRMT responds:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mr. Chesh, I'm glad you enjoyed. I tried very hard to come up with melodies but it was very hard, they all sounded terrible haha. I'll try harder for my next songs, thank you for the suggestion :)

I love it, man! Good job!

SkyMixRMT responds:

Thank you, this track wouldn't exist without you!

Dude, you've got a knack for making very complete and smart melodies/chord progressions. You can nail down a theme really well!

DigDuggyWorks responds:

Most constructive compliment on my music... HELL YEAH, thank you so much! Admittedly the ending was just a placeholder for when I eventually built up to that, but I was running out of ideas until somebody told me it kinda looped alright on its own!

1 Art Review

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

When I was born the beard was already waiting for me. It is older, wiser than I. Sometimes I do not control the beard. Sometimes the beard controls me. Also, Krinkels is God http://krinkels.net/

Male