View Profile cheshyre

27 Movie Reviews

Love the animation, music, sfx, and overall feeling of this animation. Great job guys!!!

Dood! Daily feature! You did a great job, friend. A great job. You should be proud!

I think it is rad! RAD!!!

Zalfurius responds:

You are the one who is the rad!!

1 Game Review

Greatest game ever made!!!

100 Audio Reviews

I love that jazzy feeling, those chords, they all work together. The beat is good. It stagnates a little so I think I can see what you're talking about. Maybe try making those drops more powerful. Take some more risks in regards to percussion. What would a regular old 4/4 beat with some intelligent snare work and cymbals sound like? Move those chords along a little more so that they don't just stay in the same place. I like this song and I think you did a really good job. Just trying to offer up some constructive criticism.

I love the melodic chords so far. This piano is beautiful and that bass is penetrating into the wrinkles of my brain. What a beautiful melody. It is a little bit loud in a few areas but nothing too bad. I can't help but wonder what a break beat might do to this song...but that's just my techno side coming out. Oh wait, there it is at 2:31, right on time. Wow. I wish it was longer. That's it. Wonderful job here.

A decision must be made but either way you decide something tragic might happen. Your resolve will be tested, your mettle, and your heart might break. As you walk towards your fate, goosebumps raise all over the surface of your skin. This will take everything you have. Are you ready to face this situation? You reflect back upon what you have already been through as you convince yourself that yes, you have what is required. You continue walking towards your destiny with strength and composure. And your choice consumes you until there is nothing left but the setting of the sun...

Just a little glimpse of what this song makes me think of.

WolfgangMiakoda responds:

A lovely interpretation of the track. I was originally inspired by looking up at the night sky, and realising just how bloody small and insignificant everything is.

Wow, just wow... you handled that first transition very well and I am in love with your choice of instruments. You are able to pick out the meanest and most aggressive yet melodic sounds from each culture and blend them seamlessly (so far). Let me pick my jaw up off the floor. I am engaged, I am invested, I am blown the hell away by the raw talent bursting out of my speakers and I feel like me judging you is more akin to a boxer judging a kung-fu master. You nailed my ancestral culture 4:12-5:25. I am truly just speechless. I hope someday that I will be able to grasp music the way that you have here. My hats off to you. You have gained a new follower and I can't wait to hear more from you. Just... wow.
When people refer to Musicians, they are referring to you.

VociferousMusic responds:

Your comment sounds very plainly to me, haha! I'm very happy that you seemed to enjoy the piece that much and hearing such words motivate me really much. And it makes me feel proud that I was able to solve the musical way of your seeming culture to full extent! =)

1 Art Review

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

When I was born the beard was already waiting for me. It is older, wiser than I. Sometimes I do not control the beard. Sometimes the beard controls me. Also, Krinkels is God http://krinkels.net/

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!