cheshyre

Filters may affect review visibility.

29 Movie Reviews

Love the animation, music, sfx, and overall feeling of this animation. Great job guys!!!

Dood! Daily feature! You did a great job, friend. A great job. You should be proud!

1 Game Review

Greatest game ever made!!!

110 Audio Reviews

Well done!!!!!!!

Relaxing, inventive, clean, and driving down the highway with the stars out. Heading to a city full of lights on the horizon but for now, the cool night breeze keeps me company as I cruise with the top down.

Good stuff, brosef!

MonoCronic responds:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR OPINION, ABROHAM!!!! Means the world and a half!!!

I don't know about all you other Madness fans out there but listening to this song gives me Floob bumps. Floob bumps, I say! And to have Lothyde include a dedication to us as well? Well, I feel honored. This song captures everything that makes up a solid Madness entry. It just feels like something epic is happening all around us, like being shot into space on the biggest firework ever made, screaming through the void, and exploding into the sun. My Gods, Lothyde! Thank you for this! Just...Wow. oh, I almost forgot, Lothyde made this in 5 days!! I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you looked in the mirror right now and found a massive, Zues sized beard waving back at you. 100/10 stars and the knowledge that you've given me the Floob Bumps for the last 4:12! I'm gonna listen to this again and maybe I'll try and cover one of your songs for a change. 🤓
Bravo, sir. Bravo. SYANO-ra, I'm gonna go explode into the sun again. (See what I did there? Sayonara... Like, "see you later" but I used the song name SYANO-ra? See it now? Damn, that's my best play-on-words of all time!!)

Lothyde responds:

This left a big smile on my face, thank you! :)

4 Art Reviews

I agree! This is bad assery at its finest.

This is sick!! Nicely done!

This is amazing. Simply amazing.

When I was born the beard was already waiting for me. It is older, wiser than I. Sometimes I do not control the beard. Sometimes the beard controls me. Also, Krinkels is God http://krinkels.net/

Male